Friday, September 15, 2017

9/15/2017 Fourth Grade

9/15/2017

Dear Families,
We have had a busy week this week!  Here's what we have been doing...

Reading:  We finished our read aloud, Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing!  Students really enjoyed the book and did a great job identifying the strong emotions that the characters felt as well as backing it up with evidence from the text.  At the end we identified the main idea and theme of the book!

Writing: We worked on identifying and using sensory details in our writing.  We will be moving into improving our Personal History Project by revising and editing them.

PLEASE make sure your child has their completed drafts of the project in!

High/Low
High- At the fair I tried Fried dough for the first time
Low- we finished Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing
High- We went to the Tunbridge Fair
Low- we finished our read aloud
High- I got rock candy while waiting in line
Low- We finished Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing
HIgh- It’s Friday!
Low- we only spent $5 at the fair
Low- I didn’t have a good time at the fair
High- We are getting instruments
High- We went to the Tunbridge Fair
Low- Nick and Gage wanted to wait for the clown for SO long when we could’ve been doing other stuff!
High- I got to see Michael’s horse
Low- we didn’t have time for the apple cider or the clown
High- I got a pair of sunglasses at the Tunbridge Fair, the pig races, I got to sit in an army vehicle
High- Finishing Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing
Low- The fair
High- I watched the horse pulls
High- We went to the fair
Low- Mrs. Franklin is out and we finished our book!
High- Going to the fair
Low- we finished Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing
High- Sugar rush from candy at the fair
Low- it’s Friday
High- We found a three horn and four horned goat, we watched the horse pulls
Low- I found a sweatshirt but couldn’t buy it
High- I got squishy slow rising pineapple
Low- I wasn’t here for the ending of the book
High- We went to the fair, I found a tree I was looking for
High- I got three fidget spinners at the fair
Low- when we went to see Michael’s horse another one spit on me
High- I got cotton candy
High- We are getting our instruments next week, the fair, and the school store
Low- MIchael’s horse breathed out too strong and got me
Low- I’m losing my voice
HIgh- Tunbridge Fair
High- It’s Friday
Low- It’s not Saturday
High- the fair
Low- It’s Friday




No comments:

Post a Comment