Wednesday, October 4, 2017

10/4/17 Fourth Grade

10/4/17

Dear Fourth Grade Families,
We are all excited for tomorrow's All School Hike!  Since we will not be seeing fourth grade until Tuesday, we decided to do our blog today!  Here's what we have been doing this short week...

Reading-  We are continuing to practice stopping and jotting as a note taking technique with the read aloud, Ruby Holler!

Writing:  We are trucking along with our Personal History Projects!  We are hoping to start presenting them next week!

High/Low

High- we got our instruments
High- we got an early snack
High- finally going on the hike
High- we are going on a hike
Low- I’m going to be tired for the hike!
High- We get to go back down to the lower field and it’s the hike
Low- hasn’t been very cold
High- Spruce Mountain hike is tomorrow
High- I got my trumpet!
Low- I don’t know how to play it
Low- I don’t have my hike permission slip
High- tomorrow is the hike!
Low- I might miss it
High- I got my trombone and we are going on a hike to Spruce Peak
High- This week has been cooler
Low- we don’t get to go to the lower field much
High- we are doing football frisbee and soccer in PE
Low- we ended the low ropes course
High- we get to go on the hike
Low- we only have three days of ELA
High- I got my saxophone
Low- one of my reeds broke
High- we get to go down to the lower field in PE with football and soccer.  We went to elective
High- I got my clarinet
Low- I broke my reed
High- I got a new silver saxophone
High- I got my flute
Low- I slipped and fell
HIgh- I got to go down to the lower field last week and fell but my friend helped me up
Low- I almost broke my arm
High- my father ordered a new case for my clarinet
Low- I only got one day for going to the lower field
High- the field trip is tomorrow
High- we are going on the hike
High- the all school hike is tomorrow
HIgh- I finally got my flute today
Low- I don’t know how to play it!!
High- seeing bucket drummers
High- I get to go on my daughter’s field trip tomorrow!
High- Fourth graders are rocking our reading routine

Low- I’m losing my voice




No comments:

Post a Comment