Friday, November 3, 2017

11/3/17 Fourth Grade

11/3/17

Dear Families,
What a crazy week!  Thankfully, we are back into our routines!  We hope power has been restored to your family.  Here is an update:

Humanities
We completed our Veteran's Day writing contest and are pleased to announce that Aubrey, Nick, and Clara have been chosen to read their pieces at the ceremony!  Courtney, Kyle, Maria, Sam, and Milly have been chosen to be flower bearers. 

We have also been spending a lot of time learning about characteristics of maps and reading maps.  Next week, we will begin creating maps of our own.

High/Low

High- We got to go to the lower field and have indoor recess
Low- we missed two days
High- we got to type thank you letters
Low- we had to do pacers in PE
High- we had indoor recess
Low- I have a headache from the pacers
High- I did 25 laps on the pacer and we had indoor recess and we didn’t have two days of school
High- we did the pacers in gym class
Low- Only one outdoor recess
High- I did 98 laps in the pacer and I get to read my essay at the Veterans Day memorial
Low- we had no school but I had no power
High- I did the pacers and got 77
Low- I couldn’t get more because I couldn’t get to the line in time
High- we did the pacer test and I got to 97
Low- I felt like I was going to pass out!
High- I get to lay down a flower and I get student of the month.  I’m learning new notes on my saxophone
High- I get to lay down a flower at the memorial
Low- we had no school
High- I get to read my essay on the Veterans day memorial and it’s been raining
Low- if I can’t get the Stephen Hawkings information I can’t do the slide show
High- we did the pacer and I got 95 and I might be able to go to watch kids read their essays
Low- I felt like I was going to pass out when I was done
High- I got my Henry Ford project done
Low- I couldn’t do as many laps as I wanted to do
High- We had the PE test and I get to go outside
High- we got to do the pacers
Low- I got hit by a frisbee in the knee
High- we did the pacers
Low- I got a cramp
High- Yesterday’s school
Low- I got sick
High- we got indoor recess and we are back at school
Low- we didn’t have school for two days
High- we missed two days of school
Low- we did the pacer test, I’m still sweating, I won’t be able to go to the memorial
High- I missed two days of school
Low- we did the pacer test
High- it’s Friday and we missed two days of school
Low- Pacer test
High- we had indoor recess and outdoor recess
Low- I almost hit 2 students with a frisbee because I’m a bad thrower, and we missed two days of school
High- Orchestra, I got up to level 3 in the Pacer test and got to eat lunch with Mr. Smoller
Low- I missed two days of school
Low- no outdoor recess and the pacer test
High- how well you typed your letters
Low- missing school




No comments:

Post a Comment