Tuesday, November 22, 2022

11/22/22 Third Grade

 Dear Families,

We know it's not Friday but we wanted to send out a special 'Thanksgiving Edition' to our newsletter!  We are so thankful for the opportunity to work with your children every day!  They are an amazing group of learners who have already taught us so much.  We wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving!  

Ms. Franklin and Mrs. Thompson


We brainstormed 26 reasons we are thankful this year:


Instead of Highs/Lows we brainstormed things we are thankful for.

We are thankful for…

My amazing teachers

My dogs

My friends

Everyone here and that I am here

My parents and friends

Everybody who is in this world

Everyone and everything

Everyone

My family and friends

The people that protect our country

Being here with my friends

My friends and family

My friends and my Meme, Pepe, mom, dad, and uncle

My teachers and my friends

Freedom and my family

My cat came out of hiding

My sisters

God for bringing me into this world

Friends and family

My brother

Having a job that I love and my family

Having a job that I enjoy being at every day and my family

My family’s health and having a wonderful class




No comments:

Post a Comment