Friday, April 13, 2018

Fourth Grade 4/13/18

Dear Families,
What a week!  Students worked so hard to complete all of their SBAC testing.  We are SO proud of their efforts.  Here's an update:

Humanities:  Miss Morgan has been reading The BFG and tracking how characters change.  Also, they are working on creating 100 word stories!

*We have a small group today due to the VTC trip!


High/Low

High- it’s only me in orchestra today
Low- it’s only me in orchestra today
High- we’ve had a lot of lower field time, Health Fair
High- Health Fair, the lower field
High- presented our ABC Books
Low- 100 word story
High- Introduced our ABC Books to the Kindergarteners, lower field
Low- It’s been hot
Low- I’m not feeling well
High- Health Fair is today
High- The Health Fair, 100 word stories, Break is coming
Low- The whole class couldn’t go to VTC
High- We are going to the Health Fair, Break is after today
Low- I didn’t get to go to VTC
High- 100 word stories
Low- We just got out of PE
High- 100 word stories, climbing wall at Health Fair, I had to celebrate my birthday today
Low- the climbing wall
High- 100 word stories
Low- no colored printer
High- Coming back and seeing you guys this week, starting 100 word stories
Low- the weather
High- It’s wonderful to be back at WES
Low- we found mold in my parents house

High- Everyone finishing the SBAC




No comments:

Post a Comment