Thursday, April 12, 2018


4/12/2018

Dear Families,
We have had a busy week!  Students are finishing up with their SBAC tests and doing a wonderful job!  While it doesn't look like spring, we hope you have a wonderful spring break!

Writing:  We have started our poetry unit.  Students have learned how to write Haikus, Diamantes, Pantoums, and Cinquains.

Reading:  We are continuing with The BFG.  Students are focusing on how characters change.





High/Low

High- volleyball in PE
High- going to VTC, volleyball in PE
High- volleyball
High- Picture Day
High- VTC trip
High- Parker’s bday, PE, Earthwalk, Girls on the RUn
Low- Girls on the Run
High- everything
HIgh- it’s my birthday
High- everything
High- VTC
High- Doing SBAC
High- finishing SBAC
High- SBAC
High- VTC
Low- picture day
High- Playing in recess
High- Playing bocce ball after school
Low- I don’t get to go to VTC
High- going to VTC, done my SBAC
High- SBAC, birthday is Sunday
High- going to VTC, Health Fair
HIgh- Learning a new type of poem
High- Nature Art
Low- I’m not going to VTC
High- I get to go to VTC, I got to 50 in the pacers
High- I get to go to VTC, diamantes
High- I get to go to VTC, I forgot my Girls on the Run stuff
High- I’m going to VTC
High- I get to spend the day in 2nd grade
High- It’s almost vacation, Bocce Ball this afternoon
High- Hearing you share poetry
Low- I’m gone tomorrow and missing the Health Fair

High- Poetry and Miss Tricia’s help

No comments:

Post a Comment