Friday, February 3, 2017

2/3/2017

Dear Families,
Happy 100th day of school!  Today students will be participating in various activities to celebrate their successes over the last 100 days.  Look for pictures on both Facebook pages later in the day!
Here's an update:

Reading: We started a unit on folk tales and are analyzing cause and effect as well as trying to identify the moral.

Writing:  We have completed the drafts of our descriptive writing pieces.  Mrs. Moore came in and taught all of our students how to work in Google and create a document.  We are excited to be able to type our final drafts of our pieces!

Important Dates:

2/10 No School for students


High/Low
High: Getting my homework done
High: It’s going to be the day that we compete for table of 9 in math class
High: We got to go on the computers and type
High: Mrs. Gingras and Mrs. Kauffman are battling for x’s 9
High: I got my math sheet done
High: It’s the 100th day of school and we made a doc!
High: It’s the 100th day of school and Mrs.Debbie is here
High: It’s the 100th day of school
Low: I forgot my reading log
High: it’s the 100th day of school and we made a google doc
High: I’m back from being sick
Low: I was out
High: it’s the 100th day of school and we are doing something fun
Low: I lost my math homework
High: We are battling for table of 9
Low: I was absent for Colby’s birthday
High: Our folktales and how well you have figured out the morals
Low: Lot’s of sick kiddos!
High: We can create docs and are ready to type our writing!
Low: so many sick kids!
High: I get to spend the day with you guys today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment