Friday, September 15, 2023

9/15/23 Third Grade

 9/15/23

Dear Families,

We have had a wonderful week in third grade!  We had so much fun at the Tunbridge Fair yesterday! Thank you to all of our marvelous chaperones that made this day possible.  Here is what we have been up to:

Literacy:

We have started getting to know our classroom library as well as launching Writer's Workshop!  Students are encouraged to bring in pictures to personalize their Writer's Notebooks.  You can email them to us at sthompson2@cvsu.org

We spent the half day learning about fire safety.  Packets were sent home to share with families.  We also spent time thinking about 'size of the problem'.  Students learned that small problems should have smaller reactions.  

Upcoming Dates:

9/28 Open House   5-6:30pm

High/Low

High- we went to the fair

High- I get to be here today

Low- I felt sick 

High- spending time with you guys

High- I got to do ten push ups at the fair

Low- My Grammy couldn’t come

High- I got to pet a lot of cows

Low- we couldn’t pet the horses

High- we went to the old school in Tunbridge

Low- I’m wearing long sleeves

High- petting the bunnies at the fair

Low- all the rain

High- getting to go through and pet all the cows with my little sister

High- going to the Tunbridge Fair

Low- I was hot at the fair

High- I met a bunny and it was really cute

High- petting the baby chicks

High- Seeing the cows poop

High- going to the Tunbridge Fair

High- everything about the fair

High- we got to go to the Tunbridge Fair

Low- how hot is was

High- the fair

High- the fair

High- going to the Tunbridge Fair

Low- we couldn’t buy anything

High- the Tunbridge Fair

Low- I had a headache the whole time

High- petting the bunnies and getting milkshakes

High- I got to pet a bunny

High- we got to pet the bunny 

High- going to the fair

Low- we didn’t get to spend the night

High- the maple cotton candy

High- the fair, the wonderful chaperones, and maple milkshakes

Low- we don’t have all our browser bins

High- maple milkshakes and seeing Maggie showing her cow





No comments:

Post a Comment