Friday, February 2, 2018

Fourth Grade 2/2/2018

2/2/2018


Dear Families,
We have had a wonderful week in Humanities!  Here is what we've been doing:

Humanities:  We finished our Phineas Gage biography and are working on developing a thesis statement with evidence to support it.  We learned how to write better concluding sentences using transitional phrases.  Today, we started a new biography on Harriet Tubman and students selected a biography to read independently.

High- self portraits in art, we did the ropes course and climbing rope, it’s Friday!
Low- hot in PE class today
High- swinging ropes in PE
Low- ½ playground closed
High- It’s Friday
Low- It snowed
High- we did the ropes course in PE
Low- it’s cold
High- we are doing the climbing ropes in PE
Low- it’s been snowing and stuff
High- we did the ropes course in PE and the skiing program is starting
Low- can’t go to bottom of playground
High- ropes in PE
Low- can’t go to bottom of playground
High- It’s Friday
Low- Bolton doesn’t start for a week
High- going on a skiing trip
Low- not a lot of computer time
High- Fun on the ropes in PE, it’s Friday
Low- it’s been cold outside
High- In PE we got to do the swinging ropes and the wall
Low- I cut my finger and couldn’t do the wall
HIgh- Colby’s birthday
High- we got our typing for our little readers and I did it fast
High- Ropes in PE
Low- I can’t do ski program
High- I get to go to Bolton with my friends on Friday
Low- I brought my violin for no reason
High- I’m in the Bolton program
Low- it’s late at night
High- It’s Friday and it’s been outdoor recess
Low- I hurt my hand, I brought cars for indoor recess but it hasn’t been indoor recess
High- we’ve been going outside, ropes and traversing wall in PE
Low-  no indoor recess for the hot wheels track
Low- the sickness going around
High- getting to use the ropes yesterday with Mrs. T. and I started a book last night that was sooo good I had to finish it!

High- using the ropes yesterday



No comments:

Post a Comment