Friday, March 24, 2017

March 24, 2017


March 24, 2017

Despite students being upset there is still snow, we had a wonderful week! Hopefully it will be more spring like soon :) Here is what we have been doing:

Reading: We finished our non-fiction read aloud and book group books! We are continuing to analyze non-fiction texts and work on responding to them in preparation for the upcoming SBAC assessments.

Writing: We are well into drafting our opinion pieces! On Monday we will start putting them on the computers!

Upcoming Events:
3/28-3/30 SBAC math assessment
3/31 March Acknowledgement at VTC


High/Low

High- I was brave when I got a shot
High- We get come for SBAC testing since we never get it
High- I turned my reading log in
High- I did over 100 minutes on Lexia
High- we get gum for the SBAC test
High- I earned enough stickers to go to the acknowledgement
High- I passed a Lexia level
High- Almost everyone is getting to go to the acknowledgement and did their reading logs
Low- I don’t want to drive to the pool
High- We finished our levees
High- We had a ½ day
Low- we had to do cursive
High- I got enough stickers for the acknowledgement
High- we had a ½ day
Low- Snow is back
High- I get to see my mom at science class
High- all good things about the SBAC test
Low- snow is back
High- We get to throw pies in teacher’s faces and Mr. Kinnarney!
Low- snow is back
High- I get to go swimming at VTC
Low- snow is back
High- There was a ½ day
High- We had a ½ day
Low- it’s still snowing
High- I get to go swimming
Low- the snow is back
High- Getting to help you all do your levee project
Low- the snow is back
High- How hard you are working to form your cursive letters and to get yourselves caught up when behind
Low- You finished the read aloud without me
High- The snow is back!
Low- it’s the last day of Ski Club



No comments:

Post a Comment