Monday, February 13, 2023

2/10/23 Third Grade

 

2/10/23

Dear Families,

We had a great week!  Here is what we have been up to:

Humanities:  We are working on writing opinion paragraphs.  Students have come up with opinion statements, reasons to support their opinions, and conclusions.  We will be typing on Monday!  We are also continuing reading, The Wild Robot.

Upcoming Dates:

2/16          Community Speaker Series, WMHS 6pm

2/27- 3/7   February Break


High/Low

High- we started Wild Robot

Low- we had a delay and no special

High- we started Wild Robot

Low- the delay

High- we had a two-hour delay, starting the Wild Robot

Low- it was really wet outside

High- it was a two-hour delay, it is warm

Low- we can't have PE on two-hour delays

High- we didn't have special, I finished the Galapagos Island paper

Low- it was wet outside

High- we had a two-hour delay

High- it's Friday

Low- we had a two-hour delay

High- we had a two-hour delay

Low- today was wet

High- we had a two-hour delay

High- I have ski program tonight

Low- I'm a little anxious about it

High- I finished the Galapagos paper, I am doing ski and ride

Low- I got my pants wet outside, it's kind of cold

High- I finished the Galapagos Island paper

Low- we have to do another Galapagos paper

High- it's Friday, and we finished the Galapagos essay

Low- I was tired all week

High- we finished the Galapagos essay, it's Friday, and Valentine's Day is coming up

Low- it's cold

High- it's a nice day, I got to play football with Griffin

Low- my shoes got soaked

High- I got to play tag and soccer

Low- it's wet, it's Friday

High- I got to play soccer, it's Friday

Low- I got into an argument with a friend

Low- soccer did not go as well as I hoped it would go, my stomach hurt during lunch

High- I got to see my cousin at recess

High- it's warm out today, reading The Wild Robot, I played soccer with the boys

Low- I am tired

High- we played a game in math

High- the Wild Robot, having a two-hour delay

Low- we weren't so good for our science guest teacher

High-reading The Wild Robot






No comments:

Post a Comment