Friday, January 27, 2023

1/27/23 Third Grade

 1/27/23


Dear Families,

We had a wonderful week!  We are so proud of our third-grade skaters!  We watched a lot of them move from crates to skating independently.  They all had great attitudes and were all smiles even when they were falling.  We'd like to thank all of our chaperones and Mr. Currier for giving our students this wonderful experience.  Here's what we have been up to:

Humanities:  We are continuing our study of Folk Tales!  Students have been doing a great job identifying the morals.  Also, we have been continuing working on fact vs. opinion.  Next week students will be doing our interim Star 360 assessments.  We are excited to see how much they have grown.

Upcoming Dates:

2/8             1pm dismissal

2/27- 3/3    February Vacation


High/Low

High- skating, napping on the bus, it's warmer this week

Low- the week is ending

High- it's Friday, we went skating

 Low- I won't be here Monday

High- We got all this snow for recess, it's Friday

Low- it's still pretty cold

High-recess, ice-skating

High- I can push off on both feet when ice-skating, the jump we made at recess

Low- the week is over

High-going ice-skating

High- we got to go ice-skating, a lot of snow

Low- skating is done

High- we got to go skating, I'm going snowboarding tonight with ski and ride

Low- tomorrow is Saturday

High- ice-skating

Low- I bit my lip at ONWARD

High- we went ice skating two times, and we have recess, Next year we may go skating

Low- I won't see my teachers this weekend

high- we went skating twice

L0w- I fell hard

High- I went fast, I only fell a few times

High- we got to ice skating

Low- I hit my hand on my skate

High- we got to go ice skating twice

Low- I twisted my ankle, it's the end of the week

High- I learned to skate today

High- We got to go skating two times

Low- I fell hard

High- the whole week

High- I got to skate by myself, we skated two times

Low- I hit my butt

High- we got to go skating and my dad got to come

Low- the week has ended

High- ice skating twice in one week and seeing how much everyone improved







No comments:

Post a Comment