Thursday, December 23, 2021

12/23/21 Fourth Grade

 

12/23/21


Dear Families,

It's hard to believe that holidays are here!  We wanted to take a moment to tell you how grateful we are that we get to work with your amazing kiddos each and every day!  We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and we will see you in the new year!


Upcoming Dates:

1/3 School resumes


High/Low

High- it’s PJ day

High- we can go sledding again

Low- it’s the end of the week

High- It’s Christmas time

High- it’s PJ day today, we have PE, and we are going to explode volcanoes after break

High- the Montshire

High- it’s PJ day

Low- no volcanoes yet

High- everything!

Low- I don’t have a low…it’s Christmas!

High- Christmas

Low- my mom has to work on Christmas

High- making a gingerbread house

Low- it kind of collapsed

High- It’s PJ day

High- it’s PJ day, early dismissal, no school tomorrow

Low- I won’t get to see my friends over Christmas break

High- it’s PJ day 

Low- I miss the Montshire Museum

High- PJ day

Low- Oliver is not going to be here anymore and I’m going to miss him

High- PJ day, gingerbread house making, snow for sledding, museum

Low- no stuffed animals 

High- in science we did coding, we went to the Montshire Museum

Low- no school tomorrow

High- PJ day

High- PE, no school tomorrow

Low- I am not going to get to see Oliver 

High- PJ day

Low- Oliver is leaving to go to a new school

High- Spending the week with fourth grade and the field trip

Low- I am going to miss Oliver, and I will miss you over break





No comments:

Post a Comment