Friday, September 3, 2021

9/3/21 Fourth Grade

 9/3/21


Dear Families,

Our first week was a success!  We are so excited to be working with this fabulous group again.  We have been so impressed with how our new students have quickly become part of our #BlueDevilFamily.  This is a special crew with a bright future!  Here is what we have been up to:

Humanities:  We have been working on learning both classrooms now that we can be in different spaces!  Students are completing get to know you activities and learning routines and expectations.  We have started the read aloud, Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing by Judy Blume.  

Tunbridge Fair: We are excited to announce that we will be returning to the Tunbridge Fair on 9/16.  We need parent chaperones!  Please consider joining us on this fun day of learning!  Contact the main office at 433-6653 for information on how to be approved to be a chaperone.

Upcoming Dates:

9/6        No School- Labor Day

9/15      1pm Dismissal

9/16       Tunbridge Fair Field Trip

9/29      1pm Dismissal AND Open House 4-6pm

High/Lows **Every week at Fourth Grade meeting we give students the opportunity to share their highs (best parts) and lows (not so great) parts of their week at school.  We share in the blog what students have responded!

High- being able to be on the carpet

Low- having third grade

High- every morning being in my mom’s classroom and being in her classroom at the end of the day

High- the first day

High- meeting my teachers

High- the first day of school

High- seeing my friends

High- I didn’t get in trouble

High- we got to see every classroom

Low- I had to work on being respectful in class

High- being able to see my teachers and friends

Low- having to get up for school when I want to sleep

High- seeing teachers and friends and new teachers

High- sitting in the shoe

High- getting to see all my friends again from last year

High- Seeing all my friends and teachers

Low- having to get up early

High- one of my best friends is here

Low- one of my friends is not here

High- getting to see all my friends

High- there are a lot of new kids that get to join our class

High- i get to see my friends

Low- we still have to wear masks

High- we don’t have to sit at separate desks

High- seeing the smiles 

Low- I have so much paperwork

High- I love having my students back and it feels like all of the new students have been part of our class forever!

Low- Having to switch for third grade


Have a WONDERFUL long weekend!

Look at our amazing crew!

                                                            Silly Time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment