Thursday, January 2, 2020

1-2-2020 Third Grade

Happy New Year!
We hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!  It's hard for us to believe that we are moving into 2020.  The stretch between January and February break is a a busy one academically for our students.  We will be starting new reading and writing units.  This week's blog is short!  Instead of high/lows we asked students to tell us the best part of their vacation...

Best  Part of Vacation…

  • Driving my RC cars around
  • I got a phone
  • I went sledding with my brother
  • I got Nintendo switch games
  • Putting all the decorations on the tree
  • Getting to see Lexi and Christmas Eve and Christmas
  • Snowmobiling
  • Losing my tooth
  • Getting to be with my family
  • I got to have a sleepover
  • I got to go to Kenzie’s house
  • The New Year party
  • I got fly feather punch death hat
  • New Year’s Eve I got to go to my friends house
  • I got to go sledding
  • Me and my dad went to a light show and had a sledding competition
  • I got to spend time with my brother
  • I got to go to my cousin’s house and I get to go to a waterpark with them!
  • I got Call of Duty game
  • My mom and dad said I am getting a new couch
  • Our friend’s baby came over twice
  • I got to spend the night with my cousin
  • I played Fortnite
  • Playing basketball until 12:00 New Year’s Eve
  • I got Preston Style’s Merch
  • I got a PS4
  • Staying up until midnight with my kiddos
  • Going to New York City




No comments:

Post a Comment