Thursday, September 5, 2019

9/5/19 Third Grade


9/5/19

Dear Families,
We hope you had a great long weekend!  Here is what we have been up to:

Writing:  We have started our writer's workshop!  Students started by learning about what we will be learning about during our workshop.  They also learned more about how we will use our writer's notebooks as tool for becoming a better writer. 

Reading:  We are using our reading time to learn about our classmates.  We have been reading "Guess Who" papers and trying to use the clues to see which classmate it is.  We will begin reader's workshop next week.

Upcoming Dates:
9/12     Tunbridge Fair


High/Low

High- in elective we did a funny activity with a robot stacking cups
High- I had fun learning in math
High- after school I get to walk home
High- I get to do some music with Miss Maroney
Low- No computers at indoor recess
High- we went to science 
High- I got to paint rocks in nature art
Low- I didn’t get to do indoor recess
High- wellness with Mr. Smoller
Low- we haven’t had art
Low- I don’t know why the other teachers don’t change
High- science class
High- we built card towers
High- we got to watch a movie for indoor recess
Low- we didn’t finish it
High- I have great teachers in third grade
Low- my tower didn’t work out building the cards
High- science
Low- it didn’t work out so well when I built my tower
High- watching the movie at indoor recess
Low- I forgot to bring my water bottle home
High- We are doing rock band with Miss Maroney
Low- we didn’t finish
High- math
Low- no computers yet
High- science, doing the cards
High- I got to play with my friends
HIgh- In science we learned about spinosaurus
High- at indoor recess I played yahtzee
Low- I forgot my water bottle
High- I built an army castle during indoor recess
High- seeing all the new teachers
Low- Mr. Bent is gone
High- learning about spinosaurus
Low- I forgot my water bottle
High- We did rock painting in elective

High- I finally remembered my water bottle
High- I played with magnets at recess
High- I get to work with all of you great kids this year!
Lop- I miss my daughter
High- Miss Renee has joined us
High- how many kids participated in High/Low today!
Low- indoor recess




No comments:

Post a Comment