Thursday, May 30, 2019

5/30/19 Third Grade

5/30/19

Dear Families,
What a week in our learning community! The outdoor classroom is now open and ready to be used.  This is an amazing addition to our facilities and could not have been possible without the efforts of Mrs. Carrier, Mrs. Barrett, Mrs. Beaudet, and Mrs. Bessett.  They really went above and beyond and we appreciate all they have done.  This outdoor space is going to continue to grow.  Mr. Kinnarney's plan is to eventually have a barn and farm animals. 
Here's an update:

Reading:  We are starting a new mystery unit! We are focusing on vocabulary that this genre uses and will move into finding clues.

Writing:  We are sharing our Shoe Pieces that we have completed!  Look for them to be on display at our end of the year BBQ.

Upcoming Dates:
6/1      Girls on the Run 5K
6/6      End of the Year Celebration of Learning BBQ!
6/17    Third Grade Field Trip, information to follow
6/19    Last day of school, noon dismissal


High/Low

High-  it’s getting a little warmer, I have the 5k on Saturday
High- sharing our shoe pieces
High- the Outdoor Classroom
High- our 5k is on Saturday and I get to have my nails done for it
Low- it’s been cold in the morning
Low- I couldn’t go to the Outdoor Classroom
High- The 5k is on Saturday
Low-We have to be there so early
High- We have the 5k this Saturday
Low- my dad might not be able to come
High- The WES community made a bench honoring my dad
High- we got to see the Outdoor Classroom two times
High- I finished up TMP on the first day
Low- I didn’t get to come to the celebration of learning last night
HIgh- I did well on my TMP
HIgh- the race is on Saturday, we had the outdoor classroom
Low- we had no school on Monday
Low- it was a short week
High- I got this cool haircut, I got to go to the opening of the classroom, we are going to have outdoor recess
High- the outdoor classroom is open

Low- it looks like it’s going to rain



No comments:

Post a Comment