Friday, May 25, 2018

Fourth Grade 5/25/18

Dear Families,
Fourth grade has had a wonderful week!  Here is an update:

Humanities:  We have moved to the southwest region of the US.  We are reading the book, We Can't All be Rattlesnakes. We are focusing on understanding word meaning through context clues.  We are also working on increasing our vocabulary in our conversation as well as our writing. 


High/Low

High- ½ day
Low- I did sit ups today
High- it’s ½ day, dunking booth is coming
High- the end of the year bbq is coming, it’s nice out
Low- Aubrey is not here
High- we went to the concert, we had to do a race tag game in PE, it’s been beautiful weather
High- we had PE today
Low- ½ day
High- it’s a ½ day
High- I got the Lotus Lake Scholarship
High- it’s a ½ day
Low- we have no violin today
High- I got Student of the Month for the first time, ½ day
High- it’s ½ day, Kyle got Lotus Lake scholarship
Low- ½ days
High- we started We Can’t All be Rattlesnakes
High- I got Student of the Month on the bus, we went on the field trip
Low- it’s been beautiful weather
High- it’s ½ day, we get Monday off
Low- I figured out I’m allergic to bees
High- ½ day
Low- They didn’t play any Irish music at the concert
High- ½ day
Low- didn’t get to spend a lot of time at ECHO
High- It’s a ½ day and Friday
Low- we already went on our field trip
HIgh- I finished my How to Steal a Dog paper
High- Kyle got the Lotus Lake Scholarship and Bus Student of the Month, I won a lot of the races
High- we went to ECHO and ½ day, and we have Monday off
Low- no recess today
High- I got STudent of the Month, we went to ECHO, got my Natural Hazards research, we have 42 people donating blood!
High- we went to ECHO, it’s been nice out
HIgh- it’s nice outside, the woodwinds played for us, we’ve been practicing for Annie after school
Low- no recess
High- we went to ECHO, the woodwinds came here to perform, ½ day, our first performance for Annie is Thursday
Low- Rauli’s tray dropped
High- ½ day
Low- we don’t get recess
High- I liked the concert
Low- I don’t like snakes

High- Starting this book

No comments:

Post a Comment